Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover AUTO CLI

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Discover AUTO CLI

Just got an email Disco agave DH an auto CLI of 300, immmediately went online and hit luv button, gave him another 300. So he went from 2100 to 2700. Not too awful bad, this is his second AUTO increase as of lately, amazon was firstSmiley Happy

Me on the other hand can't get anything from discoSmiley Frustrated

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover AUTO CLI

Congrats to DH on the auto CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 2 of 9
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats to him. 

It's like pulling teeth for me to get anything from them too..

Message 3 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Congrats to him. 

It's like pulling teeth for me to get anything from them too..

Yes I swear I can't get anything from them, last time I tried on both of ours, we got a new reason " not using enough of our credit line" this was for both of us,   we ran zero through  his card and he gets auto increase, I put around 150.00 on mine , I get zilch lol, so I went and paid it before my statement cuts , SD it is for them for meSmiley Mad

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

Just got an email Disco agave DH an auto CLI of 300, immmediately went online and hit luv button, gave him another 300. So he went from 2100 to 2700. Not too awful bad, this is his second AUTO increase as of lately, amazon was firstSmiley Happy

Congrats to your DH on the auto CLI! Smiley Happy

Has he been putting heavy usage on the card?

Message 5 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Nope not at all zero balance, hasn't used it in about 4 months and then we just put 20 bucks on it, thats it.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Nope not at all zero balance, hasn't used it in about 4 months and then we just put 20 bucks on it, thats it.

Perhaps he should make it his new go-to. There are lots of DPs here that demonstrate that Discover loves usage and is most likely to grant CLIs to support heavy usage. They are kind of like Capital One about CLIs if you really think about it. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI!Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Perhaps he should make it his new go-to. There are lots of DPs here that demonstrate that Discover loves usage and is most likely to grant CLIs to support heavy usage. They are kind of like Capital One about CLIs if you really think about it. Smiley Wink

Thanks, we  may do this with his card and see how it goes,

As far as being like Cap one I must disagree there , they are very stingy and have specific time periods  where  disco seems to give you increases in no particular time frame or order.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.