Message 21 of 25
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Approved, Mind Blown

Wow!!

Amazing SCL!!

Congrats!! Is Discover the new Navy?

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 22 of 25
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@austinguy907 wrote:

$15K is a great out of the gate limit from what has been posted here.  

I think there was a kid within the last week or so that posted a $22-26K approval though and I think it was his 3rd ever card.  

As you know having one of these already in the housthold you can rest assured it will grow with time and use.  As for the APR it's hard to tell what they'll open with but, they're pretty flexible on reducing it over chat once the 0% period ends.

Congrats!

p.s.  I didn't get mine priority mail but, it didn't take all that long to get.  You'll have it before Oct for sure though.

Hey Austin! 

You need to go post something.  666 is just wrong, in so many ways...

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@austinguy907 wrote:

$15K is a great out of the gate limit from what has been posted here.  

I think there was a kid within the last week or so that posted a $22-26K approval though and I think it was his 3rd ever card.  

As you know having one of these already in the housthold you can rest assured it will grow with time and use.  As for the APR it's hard to tell what they'll open with but, they're pretty flexible on reducing it over chat once the 0% period ends.

Congrats!

p.s.  I didn't get mine priority mail but, it didn't take all that long to get.  You'll have it before Oct for sure though.

Hey Austin! 

You need to go post something.  666 is just wrong, in so many ways...

I wasn't thinking this thread would get resurrected lol. But it's not that old I guess... 

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! 

Little lost regarding your comment to Austin... 

Message 24 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

jeeezzzz....nice SL!!! My dream LOL...Much congrats to you
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.