Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Auto CLI!

My GF got an email from Discover (about 7-8 days after asking for a CLI and being denied) that her CL has been auto increased from 5K to 7.5K!

She's been really happy with Discover and I'm happy I get the chance to post the success here! With her current CL, Discover has granted her exactly 50% of her income. She's had the card for roughly 10 months now and this is the first auto CLI. 

I believe if you're persistent with Discover, your limit can really grow! She went from 1.5K -> 7.5K in 10 months Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Auto CLI!

Congrats on auto luv CLI !!!!!!

Message 2 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Awesome news! Congratulations

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 13
jellyroll2
Established Member

Congrats! I also got an auto CLI on my Discover It last month after only having the card since April. Didn't even request one so it was a shock. Went from $5.5K to $6.6K

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to the GF! Despite Discover's unpredictable methods in approving CLI's, they've been good at reviewing accounts that deserve some auto luv. I also got my first and only auto luv from them back in May. bringing my then CL of 2.3K to 6K (one year and 2 mos. in the making). Cheers! 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fabulous! That’s amazing to hear!

Message 6 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Always nice to see it grow!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI!Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The auto unicornSmiley Happy Is it beautiful? Lol, great job, love your username, some reason I think of Baby Brent...Uh..OhhhhSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL thank you!!

It’s because of Wells Fargo’s disastrous reputation now LOL. I figured I’d make something funny.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.