Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto Love

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Auto Love

Hello All! Got an email from Discover last night that they gave me an extra $1000 bringing me to $7.5k. This makes Discover the highest limit now which is shocking since I had to apply 4 x for an approval. $6.5k now to $7.5K in a few months with light use and not very huge payments. I did try the love button a while ago which turned into a denial for "not enough experience with current limit" or something along those lines. 

Guess once you get in with Discover your good to go! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Auto Love

If Discover gave you $1K in additional credit that's a sign you need to hit the button again.  The insufficient time with limit message is typical when they're not ready to increase again within a short period of time.  Personally I hit the button weekly with decent results so far in the past year typically $3-$4K/increase.  Don't be afraid to ask for more since it's a SP based off the Fico they provide monthly from TU..  If they get sick of you asking they might ask for a HP but, I haven't seen one yet growing from $4500 -> $25600 in less than a year.  I'm thinking my next weekly will result in an additional CLI before the 1 year anniversary of the opening of the card 7/27.

Message 2 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the Discover luv! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All! Got an email from Discover last night that they gave me an extra $1000 bringing me to $7.5k. This makes Discover the highest limit now which is shocking since I had to apply 4 x for an approval. $6.5k now to $7.5K in a few months with light use and not very huge payments. I did try the love button a while ago which turned into a denial for "not enough experience with current limit" or something along those lines. 

Guess once you get in with Discover your good to go! 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Woman Very Happy

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats 

Message 8 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.