Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Auto

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

*shakes head*

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Auto

Hey, we'll take it right?! Congrats!
TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 2 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

May I ask how long have you had the card and do you use the card much or carry a balance on it?

Thank you

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats

May I ask how long have you had the card and do you use the card much or carry a balance on it?

Thank you

I've had it a year.  SL was $1400 I think...something like that.  I used it alot before this new quarter mostly because I had just bought a house so it was good for the rewards.  Now its at restaurants.  So i've used it once since I dont eat out hardly EVER.  I got mad because they kept denying me a CLI so I basically sock drawered it but kept trying for CLI via the button.

I have a balance on it right now from last statement but it'll be paid in full this month.  I do not typically carry one though.

Message 4 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you

My is in the sock drawer because I only get a 300.00 CLI every 91 days

Message 5 of 20
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Thank you

Better than nothing lol. BofA is killing me! Took a HP for nothing a while back. Still peeved!

AmEx FICO 8: EX [714] | Discover Scorecard FICO: EX [719]

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 6 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Thank you

Better than nothing lol. BofA is killing me! Took a HP for nothing a while back. Still peeved!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Boa loves me because I started out at 2K and 9 months later it's 23.6K now and I have another BOA card at 11K. My Discover card is at 1400.00 almost at a year now

Message 7 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats junie, Disco is so smh that one never knows whats gonna fall out the treeSmiley Wink

Lol, Joe, im climbing the kiddies ladder with Disco while once i got to the first landing, Boa, put up a sign that says i must be this tall to ride the adult ridesSmiley Wink i only get to enjoy 10k of Boa's piggy bank so ill just go play in Discovers sandboxSmiley Wink. Question, how do you get out of quicksandSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats junie, Disco is so smh that one never knows whats gonna fall out the treeSmiley Wink

Lol, Joe, im climbing the kiddies ladder with Disco while once i got to the first landing, Boa, put up a sign that says i must be this tall to ride the adult ridesSmiley Wink i only get to enjoy 10k of Boa's piggy bank so ill just go play in Discovers sandboxSmiley Wink. Question, how do you get out of quicksandSmiley Happy

Hummm  lmbo how do you get out of quicksand? You better say a prayer and scream for help then you better hope our MyFico buddies will come to your rescue lol but knowing our luck they would just let us be in the Discover/ Boa quickstand lmao hehe

Message 9 of 20
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the nice increase! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.