cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Auto

great job.  Nice increase

Message 11 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Auto

Congrats on your increase. 

Fell of the wagon -- Gardening starting again 2/25/18- ???
Message 12 of 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


Total revolving limits 653000 (575000 reporting)

Message 13 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Thank you

My is in the sock drawer because I only get a 300.00 CLI every 91 days


Better than nothing lol. BofA is killing me! Took a HP for nothing a while back. Still peeved!

 

 



AmEx FICO 8: EX [714] | Discover Scorecard FICO: EX [719]

  
CENTURY CLUB MEMBER


Same here.  Right after I closed. Still peeved and its been sock drawered since.

Message 14 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


I had heard that too but decided not to try.  Lazy I guess LOL

Message 15 of 20
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


Happened to me this morning. Woke up to an email about an auto CLI from $2500 to $3000. I went online an hit the button. Immediately approved for another $1500. Grand total of $2000 increase today. I'm happy!

Last App 5/18/17

Pulling weeds for the foreseeable future
Message 16 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@juniebrunner wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


I had heard that too but decided not to try.  Lazy I guess LOL


+1 what SouthJamaica said

Juniebrunner

I really think you should try for another Cli Smiley Happy It's a SP Smiley Happy You have a really good chance to get another Cli since your was a auto cli Smiley Happy

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


I had heard that too but decided not to try.  Lazy I guess LOL


+1 what SouthJamaica said

Juniebrunner

I really think you should try for another Cli Smiley Happy It's a SP Smiley Happy You have a really good chance to get another Cli since your was a auto cli Smiley Happy

Good luck Smiley Happy


Just for you I just tried.

 

Nope.

Message 18 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Auto


@juniebrunner wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@juniebrunner wrote:

Clicked the button last week, denied for CLI.  Got letter in mail just yesterday "not enough experience with current limit".

 

This morning I wake up to an email saying congrats we've increased your credit line (up $900 to $4100).

 

*shakes head*

 


Discover CLI's are a very peculiar subject.

 

But one peculiarity I should tell you about is this:

 

-if you get an auto CLI, you should immediately apply

for a further CLI through the luv button

 

-for some strange reason, when people get an auto

CLI from Discover they can usually get another CLI

if they apply for it

 

Don't ask me why, but it happens so often many MyFICO'ers know

what it means when you say 'a Discover double dip".


I had heard that too but decided not to try.  Lazy I guess LOL


+1 what SouthJamaica said

Juniebrunner

I really think you should try for another Cli Smiley Happy It's a SP Smiley Happy You have a really good chance to get another Cli since your was a auto cli Smiley Happy

Good luck Smiley Happy


Just for you I just tried.

 

Nope.


Sorry Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Auto

Its OK.  Maybe had I done it immediately post email; maybe not.  I'm not too concerned about it.  I'm rarely using my cards anyway except to show usage and responsible-ness so I get autos and better scores over time. 

 

After the 19th of this month, for all intents and purposes I will have zero inquiries.  Most will be over a year old and the rest over 3-6 months old.  I only have at most 9 inquiries depending on which CB you are looking at.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.