Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI 36 days since last increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI 36 days since last increase

Hi all!  I posted that I received a $4k increase on 06/03 which was only after my second statement cut. I counted 31 days from that as being Jul 4th . I did not sign in on the 4th but did sign in on the 10th and hit the love button.

Got the two day review message so I thought it would be declined. Just signed in a few mintues ago and surprice another $3,500.00 increase, no hard pull.

I am using this card heavily and PIF averaging around $4k a month . I typically pay a few times per month. my largest one shot payment was $2500. I received the card in March of this year with a $3k starting limit it's now at $10,500.00 which is by far my highest limit.

Love this card and will get doubled on my cash back at one year... Love that Amazon is currently at 5% which will beef up my rewards as I order heavily from Amazon.

My fico scores as of today are TU 695, EX 688, EQ 697... a year ago i was in the mid 500's. Thanks to all on the board!!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI 36 days since last increase

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! Very exciting Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice ... Congrats! I am hoping for mine to increase Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 14
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all!  I posted that I received a $4k increase on 06/03 which was only after my second statement cut. I counted 31 days from that as being Jul 4th . I did not sign in on the 4th but did sign in on the 10th and hit the love button.

Got the two day review message so I thought it would be declined. Just signed in a few mintues ago and surprice another $3,500.00 increase, no hard pull.

I am using this card heavily and PIF averaging around $4k a month . I typically pay a few times per month. my largest one shot payment was $2500. I received the card in March of this year with a $3k starting limit it's now at $10,500.00 which is by far my highest limit.

Love this card and will get doubled on my cash back at one year... Love that Amazon is currently at 5% which will beef up my rewards as I order heavily from Amazon.

My fico scores as of today are TU 695, EX 688, EQ 697... a year ago i was in the mid 500's. Thanks to all on the board!!!

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet increases!  >3X CLI from Discover in 4 months is very solid.

Does anyone know if all Discover CLI requests are soft pulls?  Does it matter if you use the online method verses calling in?

I've always thought the standard for a first Discover CLI was 91 days... but clearly that's not set in stone as you had success far sooner!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet increases!  >3X CLI from Discover in 4 months is very solid.

Does anyone know if all Discover CLI requests are soft pulls?  Does it matter if you use the online method verses calling in?

I've always thought the standard for a first Discover CLI was 91 days... but clearly that's not set in stone as you had success far sooner!

In my experience if they don't ask for your consent to do a hp then it is a sp. I didn't have any succes calling in. The rep asked me the same questions I answer when I do the online CLI request and I had the same results. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.