Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI - 4th Statement

tag
blossom_rebuilding
Regular Contributor

Discover CLI - 4th Statement

Well, just a few weeks after posting in the May garden club thread about how disappointed I was to get declined for a CLI with my third statement at the end of April, lo and behold, my fourth statement cut a few days ago, and today I received a notification of an $800 auto increase, bringing my limit to $6,300! Thanks to these forums, I knew to immediately log into my account to request an increase, and boom: another $500. New limit is $6,800! Happy dance!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI - 4th Statement

Congrats! If I ever get a discover auto, I'm double dipping too! 

Message 2 of 8
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Congratulations.. was gonna tell you to double dip.. but you already beat me to the punch...

Message 3 of 8
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! I'm two statements in with disco. Can't wait for the luv to start! Smiley Happy
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, blossom! I'm glad you got the double dip! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, blossom, on two very nice increases! You now have a CL that you can do a lot with - happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Double dip, the new dance crave grippin the nation of UrandmificostanSmiley Wink

Nice job, any Disco love here has everyone preparing their peanut butter cuz its jelly time lolSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases. I'm with justa if I ever get an auto I'm gonna try to double dip too. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.