Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Journey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI Journey

I was on the verge of closing this discover student it card. I received a SL of $500, took me 6 months to get to $800 with a $300 limit increase. Then last month (6 months later), I got another $300 increase to $1,100. I decided to try again tonight and this time my limit was increased by $1,500 to $2,600. I am grateful for my little increases. Smiley Happy

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI Journey

Congrats! It is a great feeling getting those increases!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your discover success! I was on the little increase train for the longest but then i finally started getting some good increases when i started using my discover daily and paying in full.

I would try to hit the button more often if i were you. Personally i hit the CLI button every month after my statement cuts and ive had recent success the past few months. I have seen alot of people on here on the 91 day cycle as well.

Good luck with the card and congrats again.

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Everybit helpsSmiley Happy Nice going!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your discover success! I was on the little increase train for the longest but then i finally started getting some good increases when i started using my discover daily and paying in full.

I would try to hit the button more often if i were you. Personally i hit the CLI button every month after my statement cuts and ive had recent success the past few months. I have seen alot of people on here on the 91 day cycle as well.

Good luck with the card and congrats again.

Thank you Metech, this was the first time trying it a month after. Up till recently, I've been getting the "not enough experience with the currenty limit" message. I'll keep your tip in mind as I've been using it more often for shopping especially at Sams Club. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! It is a great feeling getting those increases!

Thank you Co_Native

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Everybit helpsSmiley Happy Nice going!Smiley Happy

Thank you AverageJoesCredit!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Little increases really add up before you know it!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.