Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI and New 4k SL Card in same Day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI and New 4k SL Card in same Day

This morning i noticed the TU score in the Discover app went from 664 to 681. I hit the CLI button and went from 500 limit, to $1,000. Then later in the day I checked their prequal site and got a 4k limit on another card I will use for balance xfers.

Does anyone have recommendations for recon and asking for higher limit on the new card? Any advice is appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI and New 4k SL Card in same Day

Congrats on CLI , new approval , do you have any data points

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

today i signed up for myfico scores and they are:
667EQ  678TU  668EX

I had 1 inq in last 12 mo on TU, 1 on EQ, and 9 on EX. I entered income at 120k and rent at 975/mo on their site.

I was also denied by BofA for BankAmericard today. They pulled EX which has the most inquiries. I plan to recon asap.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another note, discover checked equifax for the new card
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy So you now have 2 Discovers? Any info you can provide? When did you open 1st card etc? Thanks
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This might sound like a silly question..but i never read about someone having 2 of the same exact cards before. This is something you can do with all credit cards? Thats very interesting.

Congratulations on the new approval and SL!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently there is the standard It card and there is also the It cash back card.

I opened the It with a $500 SL in 2016 and always carried a high balance until recently. Several denials for Cli.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Disco CLI and new approval!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.