Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI approval

tag
micvite
Frequent Contributor

Discover CLI approval

Just got another 1500$ CLI on my discover so I'm up to 6900 total now. Guess all they want is me to spend money and if loosing 1% CB in favor of a cli is what it takes so be it haha... 

Can anyone tell me if there is any special process to call in and try to double dip aka what I need to ask for and what department if that matters? Thanks!

Ex: 742, TU: 726, EQ: 733 03/31/2021
Discover it cashback: $10900
Citi DC: $13000
WF Propel: closed 2k
Amex BCED: $3000
Amex Gold: $NPSL
Amex Plat: NPSL
Cap1 QS: $3200
Cap1 VX $50k
VS CC: $2900
Kohls: $3000
Synchrony car care: $3000
citi best buy visa: $8500
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
collics
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI approval

Congrats on the Discover CLI!

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 2 of 16
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@micvite wrote:

Just got another 1500$ CLI on my discover so I'm up to 6900 total now. Guess all they want is me to spend money and if loosing 1% CB in favor of a cli is what it takes so be it haha... 

Can anyone tell me if there is any special process to call in and try to double dip aka what I need to ask for and what department if that matters? Thanks!

Unless things have changed for double dipping when offered the CLI don't accept, call in and tell them you see your are eligible for increase and would like to know if it could possibly be higher 1-800-347-4856.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 16
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 4 of 16
MomoMango
Regular Contributor

🎊Congrats on the CLI for Discover!🎉 I put almost everything on my card, hoping it'll trigger a couple of increases.

Updated: April 7th 2024 at 5:14pm
Message 5 of 16
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your credit increase, you can call the number on the back of card and ask for credit operations, Discover is so nice to work with if they can they will help.

Message 6 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats on the Discover CLI 👍

Message 7 of 16
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 on your CLI.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 8 of 16
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Disco CLI!!

Message 9 of 16
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.