Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI to a Red Headed Stepchild

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI to a Red Headed Stepchild

Congratso on the great CLI! Glad you were able to persuade them to your way of thinking!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally Cool! As to how Discover handles CLs remains a mysterious on this board even to our most studious of members! Hang in there and keep plugging along. You duu'n good Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Good (great credit), The Bad (terrible divorce), and The Prettier (good credit) - so at least it wasn't The Ugly! What a story - heartfelt and humorous.  

Congrats to you, GMoney! You have gotten past Discover's barrier, the flood gates have opened, and they have rewarded you nicely! 

Wishing you and your kids a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2017! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to see Discover finally giving you the love that you deserve!!!

It seems dying your hair another color helps. Poor red heads they never seem to catch a break!
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GMoney2196 CONGRATULSTIONS!!! MERRY CHRISTMS!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! This was such an awesome post to read! I've been on the same journey my brother. I'm a single father of 3 boys and have fought, clawed, everything I could do to put all the pieces back and secure my kids future. Be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.....cant say enough about my FICO family Smiley Happy

Khalifa....ysettle4....it'spossible....dinosaur...thank you so very much for your words of encouragement...really !!

weedeb....One of my favorite movies (LOL).....wishing you and you family, as well, a very merry xmas !!

Hsxagent...never wanted to be a red head....still trying to keep my hair brown (although the slight streaks of gray do add a sense of sophistication) Smiley Happy

And to cashcorp....thank you for what you said.  Although the struggle was hard....i wouldnt have changed it for the world (as I'm sure you would agree)

My love and blesssings to all of you.....

Gregg

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous CONGRATULSTIONS!!! MERRY CHRISTMS!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! This was such an awesome post to read! I've been on the same journey my brother. I'm a single father of 3 boys and have fought, clawed, everything I could do to put all the pieces back and secure my kids future. Be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.

What a great dad! You're awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your boys! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoyed your story!! Especially the apocalypse part....lol!! Smiley Happy Sometimes I wonder that about my approvals. Merry Christmas to you and your boys!!🎄

Message 18 of 22
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Really hadn't planned to sign-on today, but your post was just too funny not to acknowledge.

Congrats on the giant CLI, and  thanks for the great laugh!

Merry Christmas!

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Micheleand30...focusanddetermined.....thank u both very much. Wishing you both and your families a merry xmas.

THANK YOU ALL....GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. LETS BE THANKFULL FOR WHAT WE HAVE......THE CREDIT....THE CARS....THE TOYS....REALLY MEANS SO LITTLE......THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE LAYING NEXT TO YOU IN YOUR ARMS.....THE LITTLE ONES YOU TUCK IN TONIGHT WHO LOOK UP TO YOU WITH THOSE EYES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....THATS ALL THAT MATTERS....

MERRY XMAS

GREGG

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.