Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI within the 90 days!!!

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

Discover CLI within the 90 days!!!

I opended this account in April this year.  I requested another CLI today and was approved for $500!!!!   Happy day!!!!!

I know I was suppose to wait till 90 days but I couldnt resist.   My new SL will report in a couple of days too.  I hope this gives me more points Smiley Happy

My account was at a "0" balance when I applied with a pending charge of $400.   But I did PIF if each.  Hope this helps!

Good luck to anyone applying!

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Discover CLI within the 90 days!!!

Congratulations!!! You can call and get more if done on same day as online cli. Check pm. Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Congratulations!!! You can call and get more if done on same day as online cli. Check pm. Smiley Wink

Yes!

Message 3 of 8
glamchick
Established Contributor

No luck on the recon.  They said I only qualify for the $500.  She offered to do a HP for more.  I said no I am happy with the $500 for now.

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 4 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah decline hp. I've been successfully twice getting more after online cli.
Message 5 of 8
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@glamchick wrote:

I opended this account in April this year.  I requested another CLI today and was approved for $500!!!!   Happy day!!!!!

I know I was suppose to wait till 90 days but I couldnt resist.   My new SL will report in a couple of days too.  I hope this gives me more points Smiley Happy

My account was at a "0" balance when I applied with a pending charge of $400.   But I did PIF if each.  Hope this helps!

Good luck to anyone applying!

That's the best time to request CLIs, imo (right before statement date).

Message 6 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 8
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.