Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI, yay me!

tag
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Discover CLI, yay me!

Well, last month I hit 6 months and it allowed me to do a CLI. I requested a increase from $4000 to $6000 and it said it needed a HP so I backed out to try a different amount(didn't give me an counter offer). Since then, it's been giving me a "CLI in process" message. It also gave me $250 CLI shortly after.

Well today I pressed it just out of boredom. Requested from $4250-$8000 (lol). It said it needed to HP me or it could give me a CLI of $500. I accepted. Not that I really need it because ever since I got my CSP and AMEX BCE I've ran very little through discover.

PS: I think they took my chat function away because I was bugging them too often.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI, yay me!

well every little bit helps...right?...Smiley Happy

congrats!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 6
beb86
Valued Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

Well, last month I hit 6 months and it allowed me to do a CLI. I requested a increase from $4000 to $6000 and it said it needed a HP so I backed out to try a different amount(didn't give me an counter offer). Since then, it's been giving me a "CLI in process" message. It also gave me $250 CLI shortly after.

Well today I pressed it just out of boredom. Requested from $4250-$8000 (lol). It said it needed to HP me or it could give me a CLI of $500. I accepted. Not that I really need it because ever since I got my CSP and AMEX BCE I've ran very little through discover.

PS: I think they took my chat function away because I was bugging them too often.

Haha they put you in time out.... but congrats on the increase.. what Disco do you have?

Message 4 of 6
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

well every little bit helps...right?...Smiley Happy

congrats!

Yes I guess. My goal now is to get all my cards over $5000 CL. So close with the Discover!

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 5 of 6
ssp
Valued Member

Congrats! Is that a sp when you use the "lurv button?" I have considered using it but not sure of hp or sp. Discover is the lowest cl I have and I've had them 13 mos now, and I think they need to get with the program LOL I've ran thousands throught that card and always PIF.

TU 792 EQ 782
*In The Garden*

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.