cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI yay!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

Discover CLI yay!

So happy this morning, logged in to Discover for my first CLI (after 91 day wait) and got $4K CLI! Started at $3K... Now at $7K. Woo hoo!

Especially awesome after sacrificing a HP on Friday to try and get my Chase Freedom above $1,500 only to be denied, Lol

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI yay!

Congrats on your increase!!!

Fico 8's TU 777/ EQ 784/ EX 767 - 2/2019// AAoA 4.3 years // Lines 2/2019= 510k Personal - Business 52k // Inquiries 8 TU -10 Exp - 10 Eq.
Message 2 of 12
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI, very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Favorite Cards : ~ Citi Double Cash World Elite MasterCard ~
~ American Express Blue Cash Preferred ~ Chase Hyatt Visa Signature ~
~ Citi AAdvantage World Elite MasterCard ~ Citi Prestige ~ Alaska Airlines Visa Signature ~ Discover it Miles ~
Message 3 of 12
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats

EX08 658 EQ08 664 TU08 672 Total Credit Line: 63,550Utilization: 19.4%Inquiries: EQ8 EX11 TU11
Message 4 of 12
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI

Message 5 of 12
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase! Congrats!

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 6 of 12
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats

Goal: 700's by 11/1/2015 (all baddies will be gone)
Message 7 of 12
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

That's awesome!!! What are your scores? I was only given a CLI of $500 at my 91 day mark.... so I'm curious to see how our scores compare. 

Message 8 of 12
Highlighted
Contributor

TU 759 ... Also, I don't know if not carrying a balance was a factor, because my husband had his 91 day about a month before mine, and he was also only approved for $500 CLI, but on his card we have a balance transfer (util was at 86%) and his TU was 708

Message 9 of 12
Highlighted
Established Contributor

You can report a balance but you have to pay your statement amount off at the end of each billing cycle.  That gives the largest credit limit increase.  I payed over my statement amount each due date and I have been given quite a large increase in 4 months.  Now that I'm at 14.2k I'm just going to pay the statement balance each due date and see how high I can get.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.