Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI!

tag
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Discover CLI!

It's been 90 days since my last CLI and got another one! Small, $500, but inching my way up, limit now a very handy $4,400Smiley Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI!

Congratulations, Discover2016! Hopefully, those increases will keep rolling in! They will add up for sure. I am still looking for my first Discover CLI, and I love reading posts by others who've received them! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Eventually, those $500 increases will double and quadruple soon enough from what I've seen. Got my first $500 increase recently and hopinh to hi tthe big ones soon myself.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

It's been 90 days since my last CLI and got another one! Small, $500, but inching my way upSmiley Very Happy

Congrats On Your Success!.Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it an auto cli?
Message 5 of 9
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Was it an auto cli?

+1

And also, what was your starting limit and how many cli's did you get overall since you opened your account?

Congrats on the cli.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 6 of 9
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Was it an auto cli?

+1

And also, what was your starting limit and how many cli's did you get overall since you opened your account?

Congrats on the cli.

I have had the card for exactly two years (Sept '14) starting limit was $500, I got an auto CLI at the 8 month mark and after that I usually ask for one every 90 days. When I had my app spree last year in September the CLI's dried up but they have resumed again. This CLI I asked using the online CLI button. limit is now $4,400Heart

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Was it an auto cli?

+1

Congrats on the cli.

I have had the card for exactly two years (Sept '14) starting limit was $500, I got an auto CLI at the 8 month mark and after that I usually ask for one every 90 days. When I had my app spree last year in September the CLI's dried up but they have resumed again. This CLI I asked using the online CLI button. limit is now $4,400Heart

Wow!!! That's great. Your post gives me hope. I was bummed out when I was only approved for $1.6k CL earlier this year. My CL is now at $2.6k after hitting the luv button numerous times. Hopefully in two years I can be at a decent limit.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.