Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI!

So my 3rd statement cut a few days ago and my credit score has been rising over the past few months from a rebuild (653 as reported on my Discover statement) so I hit the luv button...DENIED! It was like a punch in the gut...I called to recon...DENIED! I accepted this was my reality and this card, my highest, would be stuck at the SL of 1800 for another few months while they learn to trust me.
Fast forward to today...and I noticed my CL was an even 2000...they gave me a 200 auto CLI! I was like ok...its small, but it is something. As I sit in my car letting this sink in, I remember what I learned here in the forums...try for a double dip. So I decided to try via luv button, not wanting human rejection twice in the same week. Get this another 1500!!! That is 1700 CLI for today! Almost double my SL! From 1800 to 3500 in 3 months. I love my Discover!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
LandoCredrissian
New Contributor

Re: Discover CLI!

Awesome. Nice job and perstistence. 😁

Message 2 of 8
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on your increase(s)!!......Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

Congrats on the $1700 hit

The same thing happened to me yesterday as well. I originally requested a CLI on May 11th as that was my 91st day. Denied. Then yesterday I noticed my available credit was higher by $500. Then I immediately went in for another helping and got $300. I'll take the $800 bump... all thanks to this forum.
Message 5 of 8
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

I gave up on the luv button long ago with Discover. I've had my IT for 2 years & a month...hit the button 12 times over that period with $0. They've been phenomenal with auto cli's every 6 months though...hugh cli's. I'll be happy to wait for those....the button depresses me...

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on DD CLI

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! None of this would have happened without this community I'm sure!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.