Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI

So I started a topic in November about a random large discover cli. I recently hit the luv button and got another 5k increase. My original sl was 1k and in two years went up to 13k. I really want to thank this forum for all the help and adivce. I lurk on most posts but, since I started my repair journey I've gottten this dicover, 4 amex, us bank cash plus, and wells fargo propel amex all with decent SL. You all are great and Idk if I would be where I'm at without all the success stories encouraging me to try and apply... Next goal is amex plat but waiting for that elusive 100k offer. I have the gold which is my main spend cuase of the restructure (the 4x groceries and dining are my main spend) and recently was given a 10k point bonus to enroll in pay over time direct and my limit was upped from 1k to 35k. I still PIF but, it's nice seeing the potential spend! Anyways thanks everyone!!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

Great jobSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

It Pays to Discover!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

American Express! DONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to all your new credit Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 6 of 7
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I started a topic in November about a random large discover cli. I recently hit the luv button and got another 5k increase. My original sl was 1k and in two years went up to 13k. I really want to thank this forum for all the help and adivce. I lurk on most posts but, since I started my repair journey I've gottten this dicover, 4 amex, us bank cash plus, and wells fargo propel amex all with decent SL. You all are great and Idk if I would be where I'm at without all the success stories encouraging me to try and apply... Next goal is amex plat but waiting for that elusive 100k offer. I have the gold which is my main spend cuase of the restructure (the 4x groceries and dining are my main spend) and recently was given a 10k point bonus to enroll in pay over time direct and my limit was upped from 1k to 35k. I still PIF but, it's nice seeing the potential spend! Anyways thanks everyone!!!!

Congrats! When did you receive your first CLI and was it automatic or did you hit the LUV button? My dad just received his this week and CL is $1,250.

Dad's Info: FICO 8 Experian: 627, Credit Karma-Transunion 651; Equifax 656
Capital One QS: $376/$500
Discover IT: $111/$1,250
HSN: $509/$2,000
US Bank: $386/$500
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.