Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Discover CLI

60 days since last cli and couple days after stmt. cut.  DH got another $1500, 3 since opening card in Jan 2019 (his scores 760's).  I get a letter.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI

I am dumbfounded by this. Did you IIB them in a past life or something???
Message 2 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
 Did you IIB 

No, I've never done that.  But I started off with them at a low 579 score- (before my CO fell off cr) I jumped the gun so they always give me a shiny bullet instead.  It was a secured card in late Oct 2018, unsecured in April or May 2019 (scores mid-700's at that time) but...they don't like me.

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still think they’ll come around. Maybe not huge but you’re bound to see some increases that make it worth keeping the card before too awful much longer.
Message 4 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your DH Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Sounds like Miss Disco has a crush on your DH. Congrats! She'll break the ice eventually! Dont give up. Look at AJC. Took some time but then BAM! It hit!

Message 6 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woah, wait! Miss Disco is crushin on some other dude??🤯😫 Sheesh, no wonder my caressing finger doesnt move her "luv button" 🤔

Well it least the Designated Hitter is knocking it out of the parkSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey @FireMedic1, congrats on making Senior😎👍 Give yourself a bling bling roar buddySmiley Happy
Message 8 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey @FireMedic1, congrats on making Senior😎👍 Give yourself a bling bling roar buddySmiley Happy

Thanks dude! Went to Walgreens and picked this up last week......Keeps the brews cold too! Smiley Very Happy

walker.jpeg

Message 9 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woah, wait! Miss Disco is crushin on some other dude??🤯😫 Sheesh, no wonder my caressing finger doesnt move her "luv button" 🤔

Well it least the Designated Hitter is knocking it out of the parkSmiley Wink

You're borderline X rated,Smiley Surprised lol!Smiley EmbarassedSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.