Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Went to Walgreens and picked this up last week......Keeps the brews cold too! Smiley Very Happy

walker.jpeg

At least you got somewhere to sit when you've had too many....

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@LauraC

From Blues autosavesSmiley Wink

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

My account has been open for 100 days & no CLI yet. Don’t feel bad. Congrats to your husband
Message 13 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

lol! yep, yep, yep

Message 14 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My account has been open for 100 days & no CLI yet. Don’t feel bad. Congrats to your husband

Thanks!  Hopefully you and I will see a turn around soon.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco, is a mystery. My card unsecured in April. About 3 weeks ago I hit the luv button for the first time. Response...we’ll think about it. Letter came quick, like 4 days later. Sorry no soup for you, go to the back of the line.

Last night Disco slides into my inbox with an auto CLI. I was floored. The billing cycle has not even ended yet. Rejected and approved in the same cycle.

Message 16 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Didn't you graduate right before me? Or did I right before you....I can't remember.  Man, I wish Disco would auto-surprise the hell out of me like they did you.  Congrats!!!!

Message 17 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous... Go back on there and hit the CLI button again. Inquiring minds want to know...

=)

It is *not* the first time Miss Disco has a change of heart after telling someone, No Honey, Not Tonight....

-J

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

@Anonymous... Go back on there and hit the CLI button again. Inquiring minds want to know...

=)

It is *not* the first time Miss Disco has a change of heart after telling someone, No Honey, Not Tonight....

-J

I just did. Nada. Not even a 7-10 day. Straight up “No”. Didn’t even give a reason. Just said at this we we cannot give yo and increase.

@LauraC I graduated the first week of April.

Message 19 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Can't say you didn't try..  Was hoping esp since you got an autocli, even if it was after asking and getting a No Soup For You...

-J

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.