Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI

Hit that luv button earlier today and got an increase on my Discover it from $1,000 --> $1,500! I know it's not much to most of you, but it's really nice to see for someone so new to the game 😊

No luck with the DD, but still glad to have the increase regardless! I'd been hitting the luv button every 2 weeks since my last increase 4 months ago in April.

Here's my history with this card:
Jan 2019 - Approved for a $500 SL (was my first ever card and I had no credit history whatsoever)
April 2019 - Luv button CLI to $1,000
Aug 2019 - Luv button CLI to $1,500

I've been using this card really heavily over the last few months because my spending habits really go well with its rotating categories. I always PIF and I've also been paying the card off multiple times a month because I end up using more CL than I have. I always only let it report 5-8% when my statement closes though.

Some DPs:
TU FICO8 - 728 / INQ - 1
EX FICO8 - 726 / INQ - 3
EQ FICO8 - ? / INQ - 3
AAoA - 5 mo
AoOA - 7 mo
AoYA - 3 mo
Util - 1%
No baddies
Income - 90K

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the incredible information and advice you all provide! Heart

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI

Congrats on that CLI!

Message 2 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 3 of 12
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Discover CLI!  I'd say you are doing really well, because no one seems to be able to figure Discover out!  

Minion Congrats.gif

Message 4 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Disco CLISmiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, speak for yourself , an AJC Special is what i hold closest to my heartSmiley Happy it was my bread and butter. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Disco CLI!!
Message 7 of 12
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats! A 50% increase is always awesome in anyone’s book!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 12
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Disco Fever!Disco Fever!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hit that luv button earlier today and got an increase on my Discover it from $1,000 --> $1,500! I know it's not much to most of you, but it's really nice to see for someone so new to the game 😊

Coming from a guy with a near $50k Discover limit, I think the gain you referenced above is huge.  When I think of CLIs, I look at them in terms of percentage rather than dollars.  You received a 50% CLI this time and are at a 200% increase over your SL just over 6 months ago.  That's fantastic growth, IMO.  Keep it up.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.