Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Discover CLI

Was doing a balance transfer and called them. Asked for paystubs and 1 hour later, a CLI to $30K. I was asked if I wanted a CLI and said yes.  Hope to pay off this balance in 4-6 months.

But great surprise from Discover, they really came through this time. It was a SP since I did request it. Smiley Happy

Happy Friday !!

Correction above: Meant to say it was a SP and I did request it.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

@CS800 wrote:

Was doing a balance transfer and called them. Asked for paystubs and 1 hour later, a CLI to $30K. I was asked if I wanted a CLI and said yes.  Hope to pay off this balance in 4-6 months.

But great surprise from Discover, they really came through this time. It was an auto CLI since I didnt request it. Smiley Happy

Happy Friday !!

OUTSTANDING!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 28
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Awesome limit! Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 28
CS800
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

But great surprise from Discover, they really came through this time. It was an auto CLI since I didnt request it. Smiley Happy

Happy Friday !!

OUTSTANDING!

Thanks Ray.. wasn;t expecting this from Discover at all. Thought I would be stuck at my $13500 for ever Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28
CS800
Super Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Awesome limit! Congratulations!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 28
CS800
Super Contributor

They didn't tell me how long it took for the BT to happen. Still reflecting the same amount as yesterday. Any knows how long it takes Discover to do the B T?

discover IT.jpg

Message 6 of 28
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 7 of 28
jla84
Regular Contributor

Wow! That's quite an increase! Congrats!

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 28
john398
Senior Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

They didn't tell me how long it took for the BT to happen. Still reflecting the same amount as yesterday. Any knows how long it takes Discover to do the B T?

discover IT.jpg

Congrats, on another note thats a high min payment on only $136.71 to me but I  guess different banks have different min payments

Message 9 of 28
JonStur
Established Contributor

Thats a big ole tub of Awesome Sauce!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.