tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI !!!

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

Will do! I may have to tempt fate. Smiley Wink 

I say go for it. It's a sp do it won't hurt. I was nervous to try but look what happened once I got up the nerveSmiley Happy

Okay cgardencredit1 and GiJane, I requested the CLI and it gave me $1000! haha! This is too funny! Not bad for spending some time on a soft pull. However, on a side note, I do believe there is something in their system that doesn't like my profile. Amex is cool, Chase Sapphire cool, my credit union sure, but Discover? Always tiny increases. Anyway, not complaining! Still glad to have it. Smiley Happy Thank you guys for convincing me to give it a go!

Congrats on the increase. I think 1000 is great especially since you don't use the card. Maybe use it once a month for a few months and try again?

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank every one. 

Message 22 of 36
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

I say go for it. It's a sp do it won't hurt. I was nervous to try but look what happened once I got up the nerveSmiley Happy

Okay cgardencredit1 and GiJane, I requested the CLI and it gave me $1000! haha! This is too funny! Not bad for spending some time on a soft pull. However, on a side note, I do believe there is something in their system that doesn't like my profile. Amex is cool, Chase Sapphire cool, my credit union sure, but Discover? Always tiny increases. Anyway, not complaining! Still glad to have it. Smiley Happy Thank you guys for convincing me to give it a go!

Congrats on the increase. I think 1000 is great especially since you don't use the card. Maybe use it once a month for a few months and try again?

Thanks. Agree with you. Not bad for almost never using it. Going to use it for 6 months and see what happens.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

Congrats mortimer that is not bad at all! I Hulk smashed (as AJC put it lol) the Disco ❤️ button today & received a $300 CLI  & I use it monthly! 😉

Message 24 of 36
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mortimerwereback wrote:

Congrats mortimer that is not bad at all! I Hit the Disco ❤️ button today & received a $300 CLI  & I use it monthly! 😉

You got that right! Smiley Happy Congratulations on yours as well! Let's all keep pushing higher for 2017. Smiley Happy

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 25 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Mortimer on your 1k increase. Most of us use our Discos like theres no tomorrow and get 3-500 so 1k with no use means they want to court you lolSmiley Wink

GIJane, way to go on your increase as wellSmiley Happy. $300 more to enjoy spending withSmiley Happy
Message 26 of 36
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats Mortimer on your 1k increase. Most of us use our Discos like theres no tomorrow and get 3-500 so 1k with no use means they want to court you lolSmiley Wink

GIJane, way to go on your increase as wellSmiley Happy. $300 more to enjoy spending withSmiley Happy

Love the perspective AverageJoesCredit! Didn't think of it that way. Thanks! Smiley Wink 

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait, are you guys hitting a CLI button or are you also filling out this info? I thought when they typically ask these kind of questions you're risking a HP instead of a SP?  Who doesn't lie on these things anyway? Lol

DiscoHuh.JPG

Message 28 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

For 1 , i dont nor would i lie on one of those. All you do is fill out the relevant info and push. They will let you know if they need to do hp.
Message 29 of 36
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
For 1 , i dont nor would i lie on one of those. All you do is fill out the relevant info and push. They will let you know if they need to do hp.

+1000

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.