Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

tag
Noneed2nv
Regular Contributor

Discover CLI

So my 3rd statement hits a week ago Thursday and I hit the luv button the next Friday morning.  I didn't get an auto approval, just a message of review and assume decline.  This morning, I view my account for the first time since, which is a week later. I see I received a CLI of $200 to $2000.  I called Discover for the double dip and no dice.  Oh well, I currently have a $300 balance.  I will pay it to $0 and try again in 30 days.  Hey, its only month 3. The future is bright with Discover.  I'm slow-clap happy...

Image result for slow clap gif

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

Lmao “slow clap” 👏🏼

Congratulations on the CLI. My card recently went from a secured $300 CL to unsecured $2000 CL. Treating my card like a new account and waiting 3 statements hopefully I can double the CL I have now haha

I really hope I am not part of the $500 every 90 day club 😭😂
Message 2 of 11
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
You should have mentioned the AJC special when you called in for the DD! Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol clap onSmiley Wink. One mention of my specisl is enough to either get you more cli out of sympathy or will sure sdd years to my sentenceSmiley Wink. Enjoy your Disco luvSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CivalV wrote:

$500 every 90 days is $2,000 a year.  In 4 years your limit will be $8,000 higher.  That's how a mature boss thinks.  Been way too many $250 approvals on a dozen Comenity cards around here lately.  Having 7 CCs with toy limits is not boss.  Keep up the $500 schedule and you'll one day be boss.

Message 6 of 11
CivalV
Established Contributor

Haha! Im just a Baby FICO trying to find my calling in the credit world 😂😂

Slow and steady. Slow and steady.

I love my Comenity cards. I put them to use. I will stick with my 3. No more store cards 🤛🏼
Message 7 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@CivalV wrote:
Lmao “slow clap” 👏🏼

Congratulations on the CLI. My card recently went from a secured $300 CL to unsecured $2000 CL. Treating my card like a new account and waiting 3 statements hopefully I can double the CL I have now haha

better that crowd than the crowd the goes 5-6 months or more without a CLI in the 800's scores..  Smiley Happy.. Need evidence see me

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the big increase! Once you've been with them for a while they'll give you 4k at a time increases. I love that they're generous with their increases. You treat them good they will do so in kind.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.