cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Discover CLI

60 days since last cli and couple days after stmt. cut.  DH got another $1500, 3 since opening card in Jan 2019 (his scores 760's).  I get a letter.

"MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Rebuild Began: Oct 2018 Exp. 579 (current: EXP 708, TU 738, EQ 746)
Personal: BB&T Cash Rewards-$10.5k, Bright Card-$10.5k/CapOne Savor-$5.5k/Comenity GoodSam VS-$5.5k/Discover Chrome-$3k/Synchrony CareCredit-$5.2k/Synovus LOC-$75k
AU: CapOne QuickSilver-$5.5k/ Discover CashBack-$5.5k/Home Depot-$10k/Lowe's Advantage-$30k
Business: Amazon Net 55-$7.9k/Amex BBC-$9k, Amex Lowe's Rewards-$10k/CapOne Spark-$2k/ Citi Staples More-$1k/Synchrony Lowe's Pro-$2.5k

Oldest 1998, Youngest Nov 2019, Closed Accts. reporting: 2 personal loans, 7 revolving, 1 auto

"Sometimes Impatience forces you to think out of the Box"
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover CLI

I am dumbfounded by this. Did you IIB them in a past life or something???

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 2 of 22
Valued Contributor

@ImTheDevil wrote:
 Did you IIB 

No, I've never done that.  But I started off with them at a low 579 score- (before my CO fell off cr) I jumped the gun so they always give me a shiny bullet instead.  It was a secured card in late Oct 2018, unsecured in April or May 2019 (scores mid-700's at that time) but...they don't like me.

Personal: BB&T Cash Rewards-$10.5k, Bright Card-$10.5k/CapOne Savor-$5.5k/Comenity GoodSam VS-$5.5k/Discover Chrome-$3k/Synchrony CareCredit-$5.2k/Synovus LOC-$75k
AU: CapOne QuickSilver-$5.5k/ Discover CashBack-$5.5k/Home Depot-$10k/Lowe's Advantage-$30k
Business: Amazon Net 55-$7.9k/Amex BBC-$9k, Amex Lowe's Rewards-$10k/CapOne Spark-$2k/ Citi Staples More-$1k/Synchrony Lowe's Pro-$2.5k

Oldest 1998, Youngest Nov 2019, Closed Accts. reporting: 2 personal loans, 7 revolving, 1 auto

Message 3 of 22
Senior Contributor

I still think they’ll come around. Maybe not huge but you’re bound to see some increases that make it worth keeping the card before too awful much longer.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 4 of 22

Grats to your DH Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 22
Senior Contributor

Sounds like Miss Disco has a crush on your DH. Congrats! She'll break the ice eventually! Dont give up. Look at AJC. Took some time but then BAM! It hit!

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 6 of 22
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Woah, wait! Miss Disco is crushin on some other dude??🤯😫 Sheesh, no wonder my caressing finger doesnt move her "luv button" 🤔

Well it least the Designated Hitter is knocking it out of the parkSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 22
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey @FireMedic1, congrats on making Senior😎👍 Give yourself a bling bling roar buddySmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 8 of 22
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey @FireMedic1, congrats on making Senior😎👍 Give yourself a bling bling roar buddySmiley Happy

Thanks dude! Went to Walgreens and picked this up last week......Keeps the brews cold too! Smiley Very Happy

walker.jpeg

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 9 of 22
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Woah, wait! Miss Disco is crushin on some other dude??🤯😫 Sheesh, no wonder my caressing finger doesnt move her "luv button" 🤔

Well it least the Designated Hitter is knocking it out of the parkSmiley Wink

You're borderline X rated,Smiley Surprised lol!Smiley EmbarassedSmiley LOL

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.