Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Card Approval

Congrats!!! Discover showered you with the love, awesome sauce!

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your two approvals, especially the nice SL on your Disco

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Much appreciated. The funny thing is: right after I applied for a BOA card and the offered me the secured.
Message 13 of 22
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Wow Nice SL! Congrats

Message 14 of 22
abbafan
Regular Contributor

You know what? On May 1 I applied for Discover and got an instant approval for the same limit as you; $7,000. However, that didn't stop me from calling Credit Operations and asking them to increase it. $8500 now =)

Discover IT $15500, Barclay Rewards $12380, Barclay Ring $13000, Cap1 Savor $7250, Chase Freedom Unlimited $9000, Best Buy Visa $12000 , Bethpage Low Rate MC - $9000, Bethpage LOC - $15000, CITI Double Cash - $21000
EQ 783
TU 798
EX 767
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Was is a hard pull though?
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals! Enjoy that sweet first-year cash match! I love being part of the discover family, welcome.

Message 17 of 22
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals! Nice Discover SL. It seems like Discover likes clean, thin files.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinjjc wrote:

Congrats on your approvals! Nice Discover SL. It seems like Discover likes clean, thin files.

Agreed. Seems as if they're trying to grab you before you become committed to another card and make them your primary. Mission accomplished!! 

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a thick dirty file and they approved me the 1st time I apped...YMMV I guess

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.