Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Chrome- small CLI / DD

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Discover Chrome- small CLI / DD

Ive just accepted the fact that Ill never probably surpass a CLI with Discover of more than $500, and then to have to call in for a DD is just stupid IMO, and the bar thing is just silly.  Why would I want anything less than the measley $500 to begin with??  I guess I should be use to it by now, since Ive been with Discover for 3 1/2 yrs and its been like that the entire time, lol. 

Been 3 months since my last CLI on this card, got the $500 on line, and then called BD#, and got another $500....SP.  They offered to pull reports to see if I could get anything higher , and I said no since I probably wouldnt anyways.  CL went from $8k to $9k. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.36.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-18 at 10.41.50 AM.png

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Chrome- small CLI / DD

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the feeling 

Message 3 of 11
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

In my experience a Discover hardpull is never a wasted one as far as increases go.I have done three hardpulls with them and I've gained at the least 2,500 to the last one being 5K with the hardpull. 

As of 11/28/2018
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom! Done! Another stepping stone on your very successful rebuildSmiley Happy! Congratulations!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza, as we all know,  Discover is a fickle company.  

I was denied a Discover card when they pulled a 825 TU fico 8.  DW has a 760ish score and keeps getting bumped up higher and higher.  Right now to the tune of 24800 and usually gets 2 or 3k each time she asks.  

So who knows what goes into their algorithms when they do their thing.  LOL

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Small congrats? Smiley Wink I cant be mad at any AJC Specials now can I? It's what was created for me so if I ever get more than $500 it'll make me feel unworthySmiley Wink.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet, Congrats!!!  two times!  double ya!

Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Pizza, how does the Chrome It look in person? Pretty sweet?
Message 9 of 11
joltdude
Senior Contributor

So if i understand it correctly, you got a 1k CLI for your trouble... Thats not awful ... Recently I saw someone in these forums get a 300$ CLI........ Still trying to make sense of Miss Disco.. but everytime a pattern starts, she goes on a tangent.....

Good luck for the next time

-J

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.