Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Chrome

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Discover Chrome

Applied for a new Discover card (presently have one with 26k).  Got the "Please call us".  New accounts said we see you have EX on ice, let me put you on hold and complete the processing of your application.  Came back and said I was approved for $1,500.  Hopefully this card grows like my first Discover card.  What has been the experience with two Discover cards?

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Chrome

Wow very cool!! I didn't even know they allowed two cards. Congrats! How long have you had your initial one?
Message 2 of 18
taxi818
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Applied for a new Discover card (presently have one with 26k).  Got the "Please call us".  New accounts said we see you have EX on ice, let me put you on hold and complete the processing of your application.  Came back and said I was approved for $1,500.  Hopefully this card grows like my first Discover card.  What has been the experience with two Discover cards?

Congrats. I thought this thing went the way of the dinousaur Since they have the Discover Miles. Very good. and they pulled your EX not EQ? Nice.

Message 3 of 18
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats. 

Message 4 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow very cool!! I didn't even know they allowed two cards. Congrats! How long have you had your initial one?

Since about August 2014

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats. I thought this thing went the way of the dinousaur Since they have the Discover Miles. Very good. and they pulled your EX not EQ? Nice.

No they pulled EQ but wanted to pull EX too

___________ 12Njoy
Message 6 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats. 

Thanks Saleen

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 8 of 18
redpat
Senior Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats.

Probably not many have two discovers because they really overlap each other or use a card they already have with the same CB.

You could be the first Pioneer of 2 discovers.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

$250!!!!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.