cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

Been a heck of a credit week for me. No love from anyone sp, and yes another epic Boa hp fail. Lol, I got 4 useless hps on TU alone from the snake in the grassSmiley Wink

Anyhow, I hulk smashed back on the 28th and nothing. Today I was so peeved at Boa I channeled my inner Thor and told AJC to Smash. Waiting for the ubiquitous no go screen. Amazed they have me an AJC SPECIAL, $500Smiley Happy.

Tried to double dip, no clue how you guys get more, but nada. Everytime I call to DD it's like me doing the app all over , same info asked. Those who DD enjoy it cuz where I'm from it doesn't exist lol.

But I'm happy. I have 10 days to take advantage of my 18 month by offer and I'm gonna do it. I have a little left at Boa, I'm officially done with Boa so well see if a bt helps any future cli with Discover.

#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

My bad, sl $5000, now $5500 TU 723 18 hps ( boa blowsSmiley Sad ) aaol 23months
!
Message 2 of 26
Valued Contributor

Congrats AJC....you andDiscover...a match made in.......I’ll let you finish that..lol
American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) Pier 1(23.5k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 693(7) EQ 687(9)TU 708(10)
AAOA 4yrs TCL=332,600
Message 3 of 26
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats, AJC!  

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 4 of 26
Frequent Contributor

AJC you can try the hardpull route with Discover. Remember I was at 7k and went to 10.5K then the hardpull took me to 15.5K

As of 11/28/2018
Message 5 of 26

Congrats on the AJC *Special* 😄

Discover is definitely a hard nut to crack anymore these days, but at least they said...yes. You're almost at $6K!
Message 6 of 26
Established Contributor

I got SP CLI from $7.5k to $8k, called in for the DD and offered another $500, I was feeling risky and went for the HP and it took me to $13.5k. 685 TU. I did payoff a $6k BT last month. 

Message 7 of 26
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@doinit1 wrote:
Congrats AJC....you andDiscover...a match made in....ASGARD...I’ll let you finish that..lol 

Smiley Happy

!
Message 8 of 26
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks guys. Since I'm still bummed I wasted a hp on Boa, I'll wait a while on trying on the hp route here. $5500 is righteous lol and being 3 months in on my new card , can't complain.
!
Message 9 of 26
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the AJC special.  They'll open up their coffers eventually.

Beginning Journey April 2017 – FICO 8

Current Scores May 2018 – FICO 8

Started this credit game with $8400 TCL in 04/17 now I'm at $150K+.
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.