Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

Been a heck of a credit week for me. No love from anyone sp, and yes another epic Boa hp fail. Lol, I got 4 useless hps on TU alone from the snake in the grassSmiley Wink

Anyhow, I hulk smashed back on the 28th and nothing. Today I was so peeved at Boa I channeled my inner Thor and told AJC to Smash. Waiting for the ubiquitous no go screen. Amazed they have me an AJC SPECIAL, $500Smiley Happy.

Tried to double dip, no clue how you guys get more, but nada. Everytime I call to DD it's like me doing the app all over , same info asked. Those who DD enjoy it cuz where I'm from it doesn't exist lol.

But I'm happy. I have 10 days to take advantage of my 18 month by offer and I'm gonna do it. I have a little left at Boa, I'm officially done with Boa so well see if a bt helps any future cli with Discover.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover DD No, Double Nickel Yes

My bad, sl $5000, now $5500 TU 723 18 hps ( boa blowsSmiley Sad ) aaol 23months
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC....you andDiscover...a match made in.......I’ll let you finish that..lol
Message 3 of 26
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC!  

Message 4 of 26
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

AJC you can try the hardpull route with Discover. Remember I was at 7k and went to 10.5K then the hardpull took me to 15.5K

As of 11/28/2018
Message 5 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the AJC *Special* 😄

Discover is definitely a hard nut to crack anymore these days, but at least they said...yes. You're almost at $6K!
Message 6 of 26
jlitnns
Established Contributor

I got SP CLI from $7.5k to $8k, called in for the DD and offered another $500, I was feeling risky and went for the HP and it took me to $13.5k. 685 TU. I did payoff a $6k BT last month. 

Message 7 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats AJC....you andDiscover...a match made in....ASGARD...I’ll let you finish that..lol 

Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks guys. Since I'm still bummed I wasted a hp on Boa, I'll wait a while on trying on the hp route here. $5500 is righteous lol and being 3 months in on my new card , can't complain.
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the AJC special.  They'll open up their coffers eventually.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.