Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover DD Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover DD Success!

Today my third statement cut and tried for a CLI.  Got $300.  Considering my SL was only $1200, it's a 25% increase.  Decided to try calling in and got an additional $700 bringing the CL to $2200!  Not too shabby!   Definitely would recommend those that aren't DDing with them to give it a shot.  Whole process took less than 2 minutes.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover DD Success!

And another DD success story. 🍀 Lucky! Congrats.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!  in a years time, i was able to get my disco miles up to 10900, my SL was 2000.  it will definately grow for you

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse the silly question, but what ids DD?

Message 4 of 19
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Excuse the silly question, but what ids DD?

DD = Double Dip

With Disco it’s when you call in for more same day after a CLI via the luv button.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 19
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Or.... Hit the CLI button after an Auto CLI on discover... usually you see the auto CLI in your account before you get the email....

=)

Message 6 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Can you please list the number you used for the double dip and what did you say. These 2 dps can be valuable to those who wish to DD, thank you.
Message 7 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

800-347-4856

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Today my third statement cut and tried for a CLI.  Got $300.  Considering my SL was only $1200, it's a 25% increase.  Decided to try calling in and got an additional $700 bringing the CL to $2200!  Not too shabby!   Definitely would recommend those that aren't DDing with them to give it a shot.  Whole process took less than 2 minutes.

Congrats !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.