Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover DD Success!

Congrats on CLI

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The times I've done the DDD, it's been via hitting the button online. No need to speak to a CSR for a DDD.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The times I've done the DDD, it's been via hitting the button online. No need to speak to a CSR for a DDD.

Was the initial one an automated one or one that you requested and then hit the luv button again?  Because all I've read is the luv button method only works if the first one was automated and not requested.

Message 13 of 19
awg420
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Was the initial one an automated one or one that you requested and then hit the luv button again?  Because all I've read is the luv button method only works if the first one was automated and not requested.

I just requested one online and was granted a CLI of $500, then called the number on the back of my card, got redirected to the right department, and they approved me for an additonal $500. 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats with all the success for the DD's!!! Do you do this with all cards that give auto increases or just Discover only??? Also, what is it that you said to the CSR to get the better increase, if you dont mind me asking?
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats with all the success for the DD's!!! Do you do this with all cards that give auto increases or just Discover only??? Also, what is it that you said to the CSR to get the better increase, if you dont mind me asking?

That I just got one online and was hoping to have gotten a bit more and was wondering if they could help.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I just got my first Discover card 2 days ago so i wanted to know just in case that opportunity ever arises for me. Congrats again!
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, btw everyone!

Fun factoid:

I logged in a little bit ago and noticed my line got decreased down to $1700.  Called and inquired why and she stated that the system had me scheduled and for an automated one and it had over written the one(s) I initiated.  I ended up getting it rectified, but looks like the automated @ 3 statements does exist.  Just apparently have to wait a couple days after statement cuts for it to take place.  lol

Message 18 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Interesting. Yes it exists but not for everyone.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.