cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover DD Success!

Regular Contributor

Discover DD Success!

Today my third statement cut and tried for a CLI.  Got $300.  Considering my SL was only $1200, it's a 25% increase.  Decided to try calling in and got an additional $700 bringing the CL to $2200!  Not too shabby!   Definitely would recommend those that aren't DDing with them to give it a shot.  Whole process took less than 2 minutes.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover DD Success!

And another DD success story. 🍀 Lucky! Congrats.

Beginning Journey April 2017 – FICO 8

Current Scores May 2018 – FICO 8

Started this credit game with $8400 TCL in 04/17 now I'm at $150K+.
Message 2 of 19
New Contributor

congrats!  in a years time, i was able to get my disco miles up to 10900, my SL was 2000.  it will definately grow for you

Message 3 of 19

Excuse the silly question, but what ids DD?

Message 4 of 19
Established Contributor

@TATOOME69 wrote:

Excuse the silly question, but what ids DD?

DD = Double Dip

With Disco it’s when you call in for more same day after a CLI via the luv button.

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

UTIL 1% - 3%
HPs EX 4 EQ 4 TU 2
AAoA 5y2m

$150K+ Total Limits
Message 5 of 19
Valued Contributor

Or.... Hit the CLI button after an Auto CLI on discover... usually you see the auto CLI in your account before you get the email....

=)

Message 6 of 19
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Can you please list the number you used for the double dip and what did you say. These 2 dps can be valuable to those who wish to DD, thank you.
Message 7 of 19
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

800-347-4856

Message 8 of 19
Regular Contributor

Message 9 of 19
Valued Contributor

@Drusbo wrote:

Today my third statement cut and tried for a CLI.  Got $300.  Considering my SL was only $1200, it's a 25% increase.  Decided to try calling in and got an additional $700 bringing the CL to $2200!  Not too shabby!   Definitely would recommend those that aren't DDing with them to give it a shot.  Whole process took less than 2 minutes.

Congrats !!

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2019 CCT EX 804 TU 822 EQ 812
Thus will it come to pass. The Dying Leader will know the truth of the Opera House. The missing Three will give you the Five, who've come from the Home of the Thirteenth. You are the Harbinger of Death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their End. End of line.
Message 10 of 19