Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover, Finally!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover, Finally!

Like many here, when I first started my credit rebuilding journey my credit was a mess! I've slowly built my scores up from the low 500's. Today I decided to apply for the Discover IT again. I have been Turned Down twice before. This time I got a screen promoting me yo upload proof of address and proof of my SSN. After I uploaded it said I would receive a decision in 5-7 days. I waited a few hours then used the Check Application Status on their website. Approved! $1,500 starting limit. Not anything Earth Shattering, but I started with 1k SL on my Amex BCE and have gotten a CLI to 3k after a few months! Now I have every card I need! Off to the garden until further notice!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover, Finally!

Congratulations! treat it good and you will see higher limits soon.

Message 2 of 7
greent
Frequent Contributor

congrats!

Message 3 of 7
TruBlu
Contributor

Congrats! Garden away.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Discover was a "third time is a charm" for me too. It's exciting to get with them after no and no.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great approval! Know the early days denial so you have done well. Welcome to the Discover Family.
Message 6 of 7
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Congratulation, 

same here got approved for discover It last night. Third attempt I got $1,400.00 highest limit and like you OP it is such a good feeling... 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.