Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Graduation and CLI!!!

Congrats to op and vixen! 

Message 11 of 21
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Discover is awesome. Your CL is going to grow fast. Normally starts slow but its gets going if your utilization is low 👍

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all of you.
Austin is right-when I graduated I went from 1k to $1750... I hit the CLI button the same day I graduated and I got another $500 up to $2250. Seems weird they leave some on the table but they do. I have read this on other auto CLIs as well, not just graduating ones.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Aduke! let me clarify....I started with $500 limit and logged in and seen my limit increased to $1000 but never received an email stating I graduated. Then right after I posted here I got the email stating they increased the limit to $1000 and returning my deposit Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your success. Keep treating Discover well and they will do the same for you

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speaking of which...I just got a denial letter in the mail for the CLI I asked for... all it says is "Bank information not recieved". I have NO idea what this could mean. No e-mails or messages online...or calls to me. I am mystefied.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I just got mine (very first card) and cannot wait for it to upgrade to a "real" card Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats ! I just received mine about 2 weeks ago and I'm already counting down for graduation lol !

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

After finally graduating the other day (took 18 months) - I have been trying to get the CLI option to work.  I - like Leezzy - get denial letters that state "BANK INFORMATION NOT RECIEVED".  I called the number on the letter and the rep told me its a problem they know about and that they are working on.  She said try again in 48 hours.  After doing some searching on here on that issue - it seems its been going on for over a year!!!  I would hate to have finally graduated and be stuck with the same limit I had 18 months ago.  Has anyone gotten a credit limit increase after receiving this message?  And if so, how long did it take before you were successful?

I asked if I could just open another account and I was told I could - that you can have two Discover cards at once, the first one just has to be a year old.  If my secured just graduated... does anyone know if that resets the clock?  I definitely do NOT need another hard pull if it will result in an instant denial due to my already having a card that only just graduated.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes-I made a thread on this a week or two ago. It's filled with the info and crap I have been trying to do to get them to fix it. They have been telling a lot of us "we know about it and it will be fixed in 48 hours" yet they have been saying this since Jan.
Very frustrating and not cool.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.