Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT APPROVAL!! What!!?

tag
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover IT APPROVAL!! What!!?

Congrats on the approval. My 4th statement will be cutting soon and I love it. This is definitely my go-to card... it's a great card.
Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enjoy your new found Discover Family! It feels good to strike gold as you rebuild ... best wishes!
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great lead in.  Discover is a great card congrats. You will love the match, the 5% quarterlies and Discover Deals. If you elect gift cards for your bonus you can get them about 10% off also.  Enjoy your new card.   

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I was just about to apply for the Discover IT until I saw it pulls Equifax which is my lower score:

EX: 663

TU: 655

EQ: 624

So should I pushed the button or no???!!!

Message 14 of 29
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And I was just about to apply for the Discover IT until I saw it pulls Equifax which is my lower score:

EX: 663

TU: 655

EQ: 624

So should I pushed the button or no???!!!

@Anonymous...

I got mine ($2500 cl) with a 646 so you are probably good for some credit

Message 15 of 29
JimmyWayne
New Contributor

Nice!!! Welcome to Disco!!! Love my Discover Card!! 

Congrats!!

CapOne QS1 $1.2k | Chase Freedom $3.5k | Discover $2.9k | Amex Everyday $3k | Amex PRG | Amazon Store $6k | Barclays Apple Rewards $2.9k | Regions Life $2.5k | Lexus Pursuits $3.3k | PayPal MC $8k | CSP $5k | WF CashWise $2k
Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, i will let you know what I get approved for!  :-) 

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK I was just approved for the Discover IT!
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my goodness sharing congratulations on your Discover approval, if you don't mind sharing what's your starting limit? TIA 😊
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

ozdsa1 congratulations on your Disco approval, nice job!
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.