Re: Discover IT Approval - Highest CL of Life LOL

This one giant step up. 
Enjoy your new card !

Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

welcome and WOW is all i can say enjoy the new disco..

Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OMG. I was declined for a Navy Federal Rewards card yesterday (but offered a $500 secured with them. Meh. Fine.)

I’m following the plan and needed more than the C1 QS which has been with me miraculously since 2012 through seasons of unemployment and only recently increased to a 4K CL.

So today I applied for Discover IT. Was just approved for a 15k CL.

* I’m too new to posting (I’m a lurker lol) to have a signature but my latest scores were 655-672.

Congrats on the huge SL and welcome to the Disco family! 

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome congrats on the great SL with Discover.  If you don't already have a card with NFCU, I wouldn't hesitate on the secured.  Give it 5-6 months with good pay history and they will unsecure it..After 91 days and 3 statements cut I would be willing to bet you could snag a $15k SL card with NFCU as well...

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I jumped on the $500 NFCU secured. I’d be thrilled if it resulted in some NFCU love down the road 😁
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!

I’m eyeballing your NFCUs & hoping a solid history with my 500 secured rewards with them graduates me to a platinum or flagship with a CL like yours.

But I didn’t think Disco would start at my goal lol so time...
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

For sure it will pay off as long as you treat them well.  Within 12 months I have $53,000 in unsecured credit with NFCU, which started last July with a $500 secured card.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.