Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Approval

tag
CorporalAv
Established Member

Discover IT Approval

I have been battling a rebuild over the past few years and I decided to pull the trigger on the Discover IT card and got approved with a $1,600 SL! This is now my highest CL on any of the cards I have, although I wish I started off with more I think this is good because I hear this card grows really well with people. Woohoo!

Capital One QS $1,100 | Capital One QS ONE $1,200 | NFCU Cash Back Visa Signature $7,000 | USAA Platinum $1,000 | Discover IT $3,900 | Barclaycard - Apple $2,000 | AMEX PRG | Care Credit $7,000

As of 11/23:657 EX FICO
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Approval

@CorporalAv wrote:

I have been battling a rebuild over the past few years and I decided to pull the trigger on the Discover IT card and got approved with a $1,600 SL! This is now my highest CL on any of the cards I have, although I wish I started off with more I think this is good because I hear this card grows really well with people. Woohoo!

Congrats on the approval. I'm waiting on mine to get here this week. What color did you egt?

Message 2 of 7
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice job. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
CorporalAv
Established Member

thanks! I just got the standard color, I'm not picky Smiley Happy

Capital One QS $1,100 | Capital One QS ONE $1,200 | NFCU Cash Back Visa Signature $7,000 | USAA Platinum $1,000 | Discover IT $3,900 | Barclaycard - Apple $2,000 | AMEX PRG | Care Credit $7,000

As of 11/23:657 EX FICO
Message 5 of 7
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congratulations.   My "IT" card is also on its way.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.