Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Approved!!!

Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Does anyone know when you get the card, if you activate the card first, or register for an online account first?

Message 3 of 14
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

What an awesome approval!! The IT seems to be a well-loved card. Congrats!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 4 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Congrats on pulling the trigger!  $9K is double what I started out with and seems to track with a couple of other approvals I've seen lately.

You should have the card possibly by the weekend if not by Monday.  When you sign up online for an account you can activate there as well IIRC.  No worries though as you're on the road to DiscoverY.  This will be your 2nd xmas though when you get the package Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks man! Yeah I was really surprised at the SL I thought it was going to be half that lol Smiley Wink I should have it by Friday. Do they just send you the colorful envelope or they put it in a first class USPS box?
Message 6 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Let's put it this way.... It's not coming in a white envelope Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent. I'm trying to be a tad discrete LOL
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think it comes in a heavy duty brown box eith the zip cord and inside is a nicely presented heavy envelope in the color of card you chose.
Message 9 of 14
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

The envelope or small case is pretty nice. It matches the color you picked out for your card.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.