Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT Auto CLI

Still sitting here with frozen credit bureaus due to fear of being hacked, post wallet stolen debacle.

For the Discover IT users

Discover had a balance.  6%? of total UTL.

I paid it down a bit, to 2%.

They gave me an AUTO CLI this month.  Ok then.  $1500 increase.  

Card will be 2 years old, February, 2018.

It pays to be on lockdown for awhile, for me.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover IT Auto CLI

Terrible ordeal.

Hope time and enough distance plus the freeze on the reports get's safety back on track for you again.

Congrats! though on the new increase for your Discover Card.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I feel like a guinea pig now.

"Who can see my stuff while I have my reports in a maximum security prison, and I am the Gatekeeper?"

Enlightening experience.

This is proof that while I, the Gatekeeper, allow no access, those who have their own key in (my creditors) can see the financial walls.  Interesting stuff.

While margarine, and salted butter lovers may disdain Discover, I'm really enjoying them as time passes.  Doublely so for auto cli. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I've never received an auto from them.......maybe bc I hit the button every month 😂

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, if you received an auto-CLI you can go online and request another SP CLI immediately and have a 50/50 shot at an additional CLI.  Often, the additional CLI is equal to the amount of the auto-CLI.  Give it a try.  This is known as the Discover Double Dip.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto love 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, if you received an auto-CLI you can go online and request another SP CLI immediately and have a 50/50 shot at an additional CLI.  Often, the additional CLI is equal to the amount of the auto-CLI.  Give it a try.  This is known as the Discover Double Dip.

SP's are amazing.  Got an extra $500.  Forgot about the double dip!  Thanks, man.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

SP's are amazing.  Got an extra $500.  Forgot about the double dip!  Thanks, man.

Nicely executed!

Message 8 of 9
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Congrats Buyao! Keeping my fingers crossed that I can say that someday, too!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.