Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT CLI - I'm a happy Camper

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Discover IT CLI - I'm a happy Camper

I waited 3 months and 3 smt cuts from my last CLI of $1.5K in March and was hoping for auto luv (no such luck) before requesting another SP CLI. Instantly approved for $500. I was disappointed, then I recalled two things: (1) There are many others who haven't gotten any type of CLI from Disco, and (2) since it was instant, I remembered reading I could double dip. So I called the DD line and asked if I could get another increase without incurring a HP. The wonderful CSR said let me take a look and almost immediately said I can increase it another $500 for a total $1K CLI without a HP. I literally screamed that I would take it (so undignified). I'm a happy camper. All thanks to this forum for everything I've learned.

DP: EX 691, TU 718, EQ 698
UT: 5%
Disco balance $0. Didn't charge anything last month. Since I've had the card, PIF first 3 months, ran a $217 balance 4th month, only $47 5th month (0% int).
Got card in Dec 2016 $3.5K CL
$1.5K CLI in March 2017 to $5K
$1K CLI 6/25 to $6K.
So every 90 days will be my target request.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT CLI - I'm a happy Camper

Nice work there partner!  DD working is a nice sign of the times with Disco in the current rendition they're in.  

Screaming is always better than peeing yourself a little bit in the process Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job CISmiley Happy. Youve discovered double dipping will get you double joy so enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@austinguy907 wrote:

Nice work there partner!  DD working is a nice sign of the times with Disco in the current rendition they're in.  

Screaming is always better than peeing yourself a little bit in the process Smiley Happy

Thanks Austinguy. Yep, luv that DD. I LOL about the peeing. Too funny. Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great job CISmiley Happy. Youve discovered double dipping will get you double joy so enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy

Thanks so much AJC. Yep, like doublemint gum -- double the fun Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli .... love DiscoverSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 20
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! I'm patiently waiting for my 90 days

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase. Shame on me coz I must've missed the dd on instant cli approvals.....I was only aware of the dd on autos. 

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job getting your two CLIs from Disco
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never knew you could double dip for a bigger overall limit. Here is hoping I can get a decent CLI in 90 days as I just got my discover card.
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.