I can't wait to become a Disco card holder Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT CLI - I'm a happy Camper

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your cli .... love DiscoverSmiley Happy

Thank you. I love Discover too and can't wait until July 1 for Amazon and restaurant categories to kick in. I will be wracking up the double CB and 5% for those three months. Smiley LOL

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@medicgrrl wrote:
Congrats!!! I'm patiently waiting for my 90 days

Thank medicgrrl. Patience is a virtue.

For me, it really was difficult waiting 90+ days (I counted down the days). But I kept reminding myself that if it's worth having, it's worth waiting for. Well, that's what I psyched myself up to believe anyway Smiley LOL

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Congrats on your increase. Shame on me coz I must've missed the dd on instant cli approvals.....I was only aware of the dd on autos. 

Thanks justagirl.

I read it on here about two weeks ago and I immediately put the phone number in my contacts. I even labeled the phone number Double Dip Smiley LOL Gotta love the iPhone to be able to Add Custom Labels

Message 14 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Great job getting your two CLIs from Disco

Thanks Tigers. I was happy with myself Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Never knew you could double dip for a bigger overall limit. Here is hoping I can get a decent CLI in 90 days as I just got my discover card.

Thanks Irkedredit. Here's wishing you great success too!!!! You're going to luv Disco.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job!

Seem like discover in general gets a lot of love here. I wonder if i should join the family after my gardening is over. 

Message 17 of 20
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! Great job on the Double Dip!! 

Message 18 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gunsnlucas wrote:

Great job!

Seem like discover in general gets a lot of love here. I wonder if i should join the family after my gardening is over. 

Thank you gunsnlucas

I would say yes -- join the Disco family. I love the 0% interest for 14 months and the CB that doubles your first year. I love the card.

Message 19 of 20
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@BPebbles wrote:

Congrats!! Great job on the Double Dip!! 

Thank you BPebbles.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.