Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT CLI twice. 1 month apart.

tag
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

Discover IT CLI twice. 1 month apart.

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to share my CLI story! Sitting here bored with nothing to do I decided to try for another Discover CLI. Why not?

Jan 18th, I recived a $300 CLI

Feb 22nd, I recieved another $300 CLI bringing my total line to $11,100 with them and a NEGATIVE balance. They owe me ~$176 right now. Haha. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 1.14.40 PM.png

DP:
~740 across the 3

Util: .5

No baddies
Income: ~260k

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT CLI twice. 1 month apart.

Congratulations on your CLI's! 👍

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Disco is my oldest card, my lowest CL and the one that hates me the most. How's your usage on this card on a monthly basis? 

Message 3 of 17
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

I literally never use this card. Ever. Been sitting with this balance owed to me for about 4 months now. 

Last time I used it was back in September and I PIF. Only reason they owe me money is because I PIF and then returned something and now it's negative or owed to me. 

Message 4 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI x 2!
Message 6 of 17
BobbyInCO
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Disco is my oldest card, my lowest CL and the one that hates me the most. How's your usage on this card on a monthly basis? 

Same here. Disco isn't my oldest but is one of my lowest and they won't budge on CLI for me for some reason. No baddies, good income, and I used to charge about $2,500/mo and pay in full but they always just say "Insufficient experience with current credit line". I'll keep it since there's no annual fee, but now I have stashed it away and only charge a small recurring and then pay $1.90 short for the small balance credit.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 8 of 17
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

Mine said that a few times, but it doesnt hurt to keep hitting that luv button! 

Message 9 of 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

delete

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.