Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT CLI!

Started out at 4K for my SL and called today at the 60 day mark and got a $1500 CLI to $5500! Not the greatest, but not too shabby either. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT CLI!

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think thats Great!!! Congrats!!!!
Message 3 of 13
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  nice CLI

Message 4 of 13
carcdr
Established Member

Congratulations! That's an impressive CLI for Discover!
Discover It @ $3,300, May 2017 | Amex Blue Cash Everyday @ $7,500, July 2017 | Citi Double Cash @ $5,300, June 2018 | Chase Amazon Prime VS @ $3,000, July 2018 | Chase Freedom @ $5,100, October 2018 | Wells Fargo Cash Wise @ $2,000, February 2019 | Walmart MasterCard @ $3,000, March 2019 | Fidelity Rewards VS @ $6,000, August 2019
Message 5 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Three AJC Specials, not the greatest? Lol, try getting just one, at a time or yikes, getting the SouthJamaica SpecialSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I just got the Discover It card.     SL $1100.      Am I understanding correctly that I should try for an increase after 61 days?

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

I just got the Discover It card.     SL $1100.      Am I understanding correctly that I should try for an increase after 61 days?

Yeah. It doesn't hurt to try. How I did it was I kept my utilization at 10% or below and paid off the balance every month.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call in to "double dip?"  You might be able to get a bit more from Customer Service.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you call in to "double dip?"  You might be able to get a bit more from Customer Service.

I called, but the "Double dip" only works for the auto CLI. So what happens is after you receive an auto CLI, you call or go on the app or website to request another. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.