Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Card Approval

Thanks Shoegal! I saw you have the Amex BCE. Was that about the same score requirements as the Dicover IT Card?

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats! My pretty pink one arrived today. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Shoegal! I saw you have the Amex BCE. Was that about the same score requirements as the Dicover IT Card?

@shoegal wrote:

It's hard to say. I've seen people get it with 650 or lower EX fico8, but I was denied at 671 EX and got a counter offer that I declined since it had no bonus. I applied Tuesday (more than a month later from my denial and I already have an Amex ED) with EX 661 and got approved instantly with the good bonus and 0% APR offer. So YMMV!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

It's hard to say. I've seen people get it with 650 or lower EX fico8, but I was denied at 671 EX and got a counter offer that I declined since it had no bonus. I applied Tuesday (more than a month later from my denial and I already have an Amex ED) with EX 661 and got approved instantly with the good bonus and 0% APR offer. So YMMV!

Thanks for the info.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the rebuild. Keep moving forward

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Who does Discover Pull?

Thanks!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.