cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Credit Line Increase (CLI)

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Contributor

Discover IT Credit Line Increase (CLI)

I started my credit rebuild in 2012. I was approved for a Discover IT card in 2015 with a $1500 starting line. They gave me a CLI to $2500 a year later. Then I started to hit that love button and got the constant rejection even though my FICO is in the 825+ range. 

It submitted a credit line increase a few minutes ago and got a $7000 increase to $23,600.

A few months ago I kept hitting the Citi Costco CLI button and boosted that card up to $24,000 (the button was broken because I hit the back key and requested a CLI 4 times and got it!)

Will be buying a DJI Inspire 3 drone at $8,000 so guess which card I am going to use to buy it?

Data Points:

Avarge Age of Accounts: 19 years

TU - 806
EX - 846

EQ - 843

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover IT Credit Line Increase (CLI)

Congrats...

Message 2 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your increase 

EX 753 EQ 773 TU 752
Message 3 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy 8k Drone? The tech never ceases to amaze meSmiley Wink
Charter Member of the Discover " No Cli For You " Club !

Chase Never/24 Squad Leader
Team Pendread Anonymous
#JustSayNo2Comenity
Officially S.O.G.O.T.P
Message 4 of 6

A pretty nice CLI out of discover, this is an interesting development as most CLIs have been maxing out in the 4-5K range. Your Fico may very well be the determining factor in the larger increase. Congrats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 6
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on a killer CLI!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.