Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT. First unsecured card

tag
dtjones052209
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover IT. First unsecured card

Congrats OP. I am feeling the itch, but i am going to wait till Sept to try anything new.

Message 11 of 18
ImprovingYouth
Regular Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:

Congratulations!

I'm right there with you jb, seeing all of these limits with the Discover IT is really making me itch for this card. If seems as if they are doubling everyone else's highest limit, which would mean a double digit limit for me. But of course, there's no guarantee, thats just what it looks like is happening. 

+1, They moved my highest limit from $500 to $1200! I will probably call back next month once my NASAFCU card is reporting with a $2500 limit to see if they will match or beat that, my guess is they will.

Age: 22 //Cards: Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Visa, Discover IT, CreditOne, CapOne Quicksilver, CapOne Cash, Walmart, Barclaycard, Citibank BestBuy, NavyFederal Visa Signature cashRewards //AAoA: 1 Year 3 Months (but going down quickly Smiley Tongue) //CK:692, Sesame:656
Message 12 of 18
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice instant approval, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 13 of 18
colindidit
Established Contributor

Agh I gotta stop getting on here I want this card so bad but I promised I'd wait til April Smiley Sad lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 14 of 18
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to everyone in this thread who got approved for the IT Smiley Happy  Great card!  Not sure if I dig the Q2 category, though lol

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 15 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@sakhalin070 wrote:

Congrats to everyone in this thread who got approved for the IT Smiley Happy  Great card!  Not sure if I dig the Q2 category, though lol

+1

Message 16 of 18
jmco
Contributor

you guys are all making me itch!!!!!!! 

I have to wait....I need to pay my current cards down from XMAS which should happen in the next few weeks and then maybe try but really I want to try nowwwwwww...

Starting Score: 720
Current Score: 626
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@sakhalin070 wrote:

+1

+2

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.