Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Miles- Big SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT Miles- Big SL

IMG_20170920_145057.jpgThe other day I posted that I got a targeted offer for Discover IT miles card. 0% purchases and BT's for 14 months, then 11.99% after that. I decided to pass. Then I got the offer in the mail today. The only file that was thawed was Experian, I forgot to re-freeze it the other day.

So I applied and it said congratulations your approved. Then it said if I wanted to see my credit line to click. So I did and it asked for my ss# and zip code.

$20,000.00 SL-

I could not believe it. I figured tops, 8-10k.

2 new accounts this month was CSP and Penfed Power cash.

Stats are in my siggy. They definitely hit Experian because the others were frozen.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT Miles

WOW VERY NICE SL with Discover Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That'll teach ya Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on a whip smacking nice start limit TOO! W0W!

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

That'll teach ya Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations on a whip smacking nice start limit TOO! W0W!

Thanks CM. I'm going back to the garden. That's 3 new accounts in the past month. I don't want to piss off Chase or AMEX.

Message 4 of 31
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Discover chased you down like you stole something! Ha! Congrats on the approval and wowzer SL. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Discover chased you down like you stole something! Ha! Congrats on the approval and wowzer SL. 

Thanks Lady- in a million years would I have ever thought coming out of the gate I would get 20k.

Last year I closed my Discover IT with a measly $3500 credit line.

Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady, they started the Chase I think when I signed up for the Discover score card. They keep pushing their personal loan on me to but I have one going with AMEX personal loans. I don't need any more personal loans.

Message 7 of 31
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Man, I'm so jealous! None of the big CCCs chase me. I don't get many prequals in the mail, but when I do, it's from some company that I've never heard of. I also don't get any offers on any of their sites. Including C1 who loved me 2yrs ago. Some people have all the luck! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Man, I'm so jealous! None of the big CCCs chase me. I don't get many prequals in the mail, but when I do, it's from some company that I've never heard of. I also don't get any offers on any of their sites. Including C1 who loved me 2yrs ago. Some people have all the luck! Smiley Very Happy

I never get them either! This is the only one I have got. Oh, sorry I got two different Citi pre approvals this week. I don't like Citi. I had the Diamond Preferred last year with a lame credit line. My DW has a few, but I never will. I have way too much now.

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that is worth an HP! Congrats! 

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.