Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Miles- Big SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Miles- Big SL

Patiently waiting for the arrival of the card. It's been 6 days. How long did you have to wait?

Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Did you pick the blue design? Any offers coming with it?

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_20170926_094511.jpgYes the blue design. 0% purchase and BT for 14 months. Then 11.99%.

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!

I asked only because i thought the blue was the standard color to show on approvals.

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool!

I asked only because i thought the blue was the standard color to show on approvals.

You are correct. It is the standard color on approvals. Cobalt blue being my favorite color, so I was glad that it comes that way. Lol!

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!

Message 26 of 31
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Patiently waiting for the arrival of the card. It's been 6 days. How long did you have to wait?

Mine arrived in 8 business days. I got approved on the phone (not instant) because I had to verify information and he said it will arrive in 7-10 business days.

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved 9/15/17 (Friday), shipping email received 9/22/17 (Following Friday) and card arrived 9/23/17 (Sat), so 8 days in total.

I was shocked at the $11K SL I received, but $20K!?!  Damnn, boy!  Congrats on that Smiley Happy  Other than yours being larger than mine Smiley Tongue the terms are the same.  Oh, and for the record, I'm quite certian the color of the card in the approval graphic matches the choice made during the app process.  Mine did (Spruce Green).

Message 28 of 31
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! I got the same starting limit on my Miles as well and it was my 2nd Discover card. I have an IT card that started at $500 almost 3 years ago and sits at $5000 now. Again congrats on the card
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's actually a dark blue. Not anywhere near the picture.
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.