Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT Miles

So I have been wanting this one for awhile but I just was always worried about getting a $500 limit or something. Since I got the Citi approval and that already tossed me out of the garden, I figured I might as well. I went and found a $100 referral code and rolled the dice. 

45194403-6993-43BE-B7C8-AC37466127A3.jpeg

$3000 is totally usable! I will shift all my spending to this card for the year to max the cash back match once I hit my Rewards+ SUB. 

Pulled EX 721

Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Miles

Congratulations! Good SL too.
Message 2 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! Good SL too.

Thank you!

Yes, I actually got more than I expected. This brings my Disco exposure to $15,700 which is awesome considering my meager $18K income. I am curious to see if this one grows but $3K is more than enough for my needs anyway. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try the prequal site first or cold app?

Message 4 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you try the prequal site first or cold app?

This time was a cold app but I checked the prequal tool in the last week or two and was prequalified. 

Message 5 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have been wanting this one for awhile but I just was always worried about getting a $500 limit or something. Since I got the Citi approval and that already tossed me out of the garden, I figured I might as well. I went and found a $100 referral code and rolled the dice. 

$3000 is totally usable! I will shift all my spending to this card for the year to max the cash back match once I hit my Rewards+ SUB. 

Pulled EX 721

Congrats!

Message 6 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pulled EX 721

Congrats!

Thank you!

I really messed up my Disco IT match by adding a ton of other cards after so hopefully this one keeps me in the garden. 

Probably not but one can dream. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 49
spickeri
Valued Member

Congrats on the new card!

TU 686
EQ 680
EX 703
Message 8 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spickeri wrote:

Congrats on the new card!

Thank you very much!

Message 9 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Disco IT Miles approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.